NVQ2 Dispensary Assistant
An opportunity has arisen to work at Ixworth Pharmacy/Dispensary in Bury St Edmunds.
The role is full time; 37 hours (option for reduced hours/job share is available)
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent (e.g. Dispensary Assistants Course)
- Medicines Counter Assistant Qualification (If missing, we will support your training to complete this)
- Proven customer service skills
- Able to deal with confidential information and follow set processes
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to self-development
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- On offer will be excellent on-going training and development
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 18th September 2020
If you have any queries please call 01359 234020 to speak to the Superintendent Pharmacist.