NVQ2 Dispensary Assistant/ NVQ3 Pharmacy Technician
An opportunity has arisen to work at Ixworth Pharmacy/Dispensary in Bury St Edmunds. Ixworth Pharmacy, based in Suffolk, is a modern and progressive business, based within a general practice. By working so closely within a multi-disciplinary team we are able to provide an enhanced and holistic level of care. We are a busy pharmacy, supported by a great team and optimised by our very own dispensing robot. Our forward way of thinking and the ability to work alongside other healthcare professionals daily allows us to provide an efficient and comprehensive pharmacy service to our patients
The role aims to maintain a high standard of customer service for our patients, using excellent communication and team building skills.
The successful candidate will be expected to be a motivated team member in the Practice with flexibility and enthusiasm to bring to this exciting opportunity.
The role is full time Monday - Friday (option for reduced hours/job share is available)
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent (e.g. Dispensary Assistants Course) / NVQ3 Pharmacy Technician
- Medicines Counter Assistant qualification
- Proven customer service skills
- Able to deal with confidential information and follow set processes
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to self-development
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- On offer will be excellent on-going training and development
To apply for this position and if you have any queries please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com